Punase sametpaelaga must-valge pulmakutse komplekt. A chic black,red and white wedding invitation

This invitation has a story long after it was created. After browsing on my site a lady asked me: "This seems like a nice, crispy and modern invitation but I don't see how it could be a wedding invitation and what kind of dress should the bride wear if she were to choose these invitations?"
So, it was then, when I realized that not all people can envision the entire wedding when they see just a wedding invitation, and I created a little inspiration board just for her.
She then fell in love with this gorgeous wedding dress from Anne Barge, and a chic black,red and white wedding cake from The Pastry Studio.
I am so looking forward to this wedding, and hope to have some pics to add to this post  from her wedding too.