Little Happy Thoughts Notebook.

When I just started making cards, I used to write down ideas that I got during the day on whatever I found at hand..and of course could not always find those bits of paper later on:)
Then, I started sticking those notes on cork board that we have in the kitchen but that was not liked by my husband:)
So, I ended up making this little notebook for myself that is just small enough to fit in a bag or even coat's pocket and big enough to store my ideas in one, hopefully findable place:)
Oh, and  I also added a little pocket to hold business cards inside, for all those occasions when you unexpectedly need to give your card to someone:)
 The cover is embossed using Quickutz Flower embossig folder. The title is handwritten with white marker to imitate the note on black chalkboard.